So every word has a meaning…and so does every song. And I connect with every song with some meaning… Some lyrics just go aptly with my frame of mind… I’m a crazy lyrics person – they mean the world to me..and I really appreciate the people who wrote songs even though composing them is tough but giving the feel to the music is also commenndable…so here are some of the lyrics I love the most…
1. And how can I stand here and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
Cause you’re all I want you’re all I need..
You are everything.
– Everything by Lifehouse
2. Fuck you, I won’t do what you tell me
–Killing in the name of by Rage Against The Machine
3. Hunt you down without mercy, hunt you down all nightmare long Luck runs out , but you crawl back in But your luck runs out -a!
– All nightmare long by Metallica
4. How can I be lost when I’ve got nowhere to go
Search for seas of gold
How come it’s got so cold
And how can i be lost In remembrance I relive
And how can I blame you when it’s me I can’t forgive?
– Unforgiven 3 by Metallica
5. In this world there real and make believe and this seems real to me
I’m torn between this life I lead and where I stand
When all the pieces fall apart you’ll be the only one who knows
– Let me go by Three Doors Down
6. You make me wanna call u in the middle of the night
U make me wanna hold you till the morning light
U make me wanna love
U make me wanna fall
U make me wanna surrender my soul
– U make me wanna by Blue
7. The sound of your own voice must soothe you
Hearing only what you wanna hear
– My friend of misery by Metallica
8. Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred, manifest on this earth
(Oh)Conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth
–Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
9. Talk to me softly
There’s something in your eyes,
Don’t hang your head in sorrow
And please don’t cry.
I know how you feel inside, I’ve been there before
Something’s changing inside you
And don’t you know?
Don’t you cry tonight, I still love you baby
Don’t you cry tonight, There’s a heaven above you baby
Don’t you cry tonight
–Don’t cry by Guns n Roses
10. Nothin’ lasts forever and we both know hearts can change
And it’s hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain
And whenyour fears subside and shadows still remain,
oh yeah I know that you can love me when there’s no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness we still can find a way
Nothin’ lasts forever even cold November rain.
– November rain by Guns n Roses
11. And I’m staring down the barrel of a 45,
I’m swimming through the ashes of another life
There’s no real reason to accept the way things have changed,
Staring down the barrel of a 45.
– 45 by Shinedown